Last updated: October 2019
Our cookies are listed below and sectioned by source, and into those that are necessary, used for statistics and those that are third-party.
Cookies classified as necessary are those that help make our website usable, by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Cookies classified as ‘statistical’ help us to understand how our visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- viewed_cookie_policy – the primary cookie that records the user consent for the usage of the cookies upon accept and reject. It does not track any personal data and is set only upon user action (accept/reject). (Necessary) (expires after 1 year)
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary – Records the default button state of the corresponding category. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie. (Necessary) (expires after 1 day)
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary – Records the default button state of the corresponding category. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie. (Necessary) (expires after 1 year)
- cfs_actions_11 – this cookies enables our contact form to function. (necessary) (expires after 1 month)
- _gat_gtag_[webid]: Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate. (Statistical) (expires after 1 day)
- _ga: Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. (Statistical) (expires after 2 years)
- _gid: Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. (Statistical) (expires after 1 day)
For more information please see:
For further information about cookies, please visit:
For more information on managing cookies, please visit: