Kiyokuni are currently hiring for a MIG Welder position
Duties and Key Responsibilities include:
- Measure and mark workpieces using straightedges, rules and callipers.
- Cut and smooth metal components using a portable grinder, lathe and milling machine.
- Read and interpret production drawings.
- Maintain welding safety guidelines and regulations to ensure a risk-free work environment.
- Organise, clean and maintain welding equipment on a regular basis.
- Adjust gas gauges to set the flow rate of gas.
- Use measuring equipment such as micrometres and callipers to inspect angles, grooves and gap allowances.
- Be able to weld material from 1.2mm to 8mm.
- Follow work instructions and quality procedures.
- Work experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably automotive.
- At least 5 years MIG-Welding experience with a proven track record.
See more on the job specification below if you’re interested and get in contact with HR at email@example.com